<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/6857200807418674644?origin\x3dhttp://swanandcullen.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Saturday, September 10, 2016 | 11:58 PM

Post-Free Posting

Monday is a holiday, thought I could use a "break". No, not one of those where you get to relax and catch up with things, but to have an extra day to "work". Though I only have one 2-hour lesson on Monday and Thursday each, the amount of preparation for each lesson is tremendous. It's reading a chapter of the textbook, usually forty to fifty pages, which is going to be tested pre-lecture (graded quiz). Complex concepts, mathematical equations, plus the fact that I hate reading textbooks, it might as well have been double than that amount. Other times, I just throw in the towel at the last few pages. The preparation for last Thursday was the worst; I gave up the last 20 pages.

Even making notes is hard; you have no idea what is important and what's not because most of the time the lecture slides deviate from the content in the textbook. So you end up putting everything in the notes, which is plenty as the number of slides always range from 80-100.

Even though it's a holiday, I still could not escape its clutch for a day. I was hit by another one of its boulder--two chapters for Thursday's lesson. Let's see...about 100 pages of textbook. Oh, God.







Myself♥


♥World of Bella and Edward♥

Isabella/Bella Swan(Mrs Cullen)
Boyfriend/Lover:Edward Cullen
"And so the lion fell in love with the lamb...,"he murmured.
I looked away, hiding my eyes as I thrilled to the word.
"What a stupid lamb," I sighed.
"What a sick, masochistic lion."

Silly, beautiful, oversensitive girl.You are my brand of heroin.-♥Edward Cullen♥
Vampires(s) . ♥


LOVES♥

♥Edward Cullen♥
"Look,I love you more than everything in the world combined.Isn't that enough?"
"Yes,it is enough.Enough forever."
And he leaned down to press his cold lips once more to my throat.
-♥Bella and Edward♥

Protagonist♥

When you can live forever, what do you live for?

Twilight♥

"What if I'm not the superhero?
What if I'm the bad guy?"
-♥Edward Cullen♥

Twilighter♥

If I could dream at all,
it would be about you.
And I'm not ashamed of it.
-♥Edward Cullen♥

Wishes♥

To be with Edward forever and ever...

He murmured♥

I dazzle people? -♥Edward Cullen♥
Bring on the shackles, I'm your prisoner.-♥Edward Cullen♥
"How old are you?"
"Seventeen," he answered promptly.
"And how long have you been seventeen?"
His lips twitched as he stared at the road.
“A while,”he admitted at last.
-♥Bella and Edward♥
I'll do whatever it takes,
to make you safe again.
♥Edward Cullen♥.
Be safe.-♥Edward Cullen♥
Just because I'm resisting the wine doesn't mean I can't appreciate the bouquet-♥Edward Cullen♥
If only you could understand,how hard it is for me to be with you,
without putting you in danger.-♥Edward Cullen♥


Thanks to♥

designer & editer of codes; x
image hosting; x
fonts; x
don't remove, thanks.