<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/6857200807418674644?origin\x3dhttp://swanandcullen.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Tuesday, August 26, 2014 | 5:58 PM

Post-Free Posting

I have been watching How I Met Your Mother on TV, and there was an episode on how Robin was not feeling how she should be when she was getting married.

I was Robin when I had gotten used to the fact that True Blood would end in 2014 with seven seasons and only ten episodes. Up until Sunday, then yesterday, then a few minutes ago.

Right now, I think this is the feeling that Lily had been wanting Robin to be in:

THIS IS REALLY HAPPENING. OH GOD, THIS IS REALLY HAPPENING. IT IS REAL.

No, not the part about getting married, but that True Blood has definitely ended. I don't know where have I gotten this courage to Google the ending; the only thing that crossed my mind before that was don't even think about it. Then I discovered that:

1. Bill died (yay? (mixed feelings) )
2. Sookie married a human man but no idea who it was because the face was not shown. Definitely someone we didn't know throughout the seven seasons.

Then another realisation hit me. If Sookie ended up with a human, I have just wasted 7 years of my life. After all the drama, she ended up with a human. I used to believe that Eric would be the one. If I am being honest here, I held on to that belief for 5 seasons. A little messy relationship in the sixth season because of Warlow and Eric being in a vampire camp, so that lamp just dimmed quite a bit. When Eric wanted to commit suicide by being out in the sun and was luckily saved by Pam, seriously, that was it. Then why, why give me hope when Eric went to Sookie one night and Sookie seemed to be feeling for Eric again? I don't know what happened, because I still can't watch. Oh, right. Because it had something to do with Bill's suicide. Bill wanted Sookie to be with someone normal and have kids, just as she had always hoped. So that was it.

Speaking of Bill's death, I wouldn't care about his fate before the cure for Hep V was found. However, his refusal to cure himself because of Sookie just brought up some mixed feelings. He knew that Sookie would never live a normal life with his existence so he decided to help her by ending his life. Well, that's a lot because that does not quite fit my impression of Bill back when he was in season one. God, a lot has changed, but nothing has changed as the outcome would still be the same with or without the coming out of the vampires. Which is the reason that I have wasted 7 years because of this show. Fortunately Eric was cured from Hep V or I wouldn't even want to care about True Blood anymore.

On the other hand, though the ending seemed like the only way to go (and it doesn't mean I agree with it) , I am really glad that True Blood was created by author, Charlaine Harris, and Alan Ball and  those who made Southern Vampires come alive on the screen, as well as the crazy storyline that never failed to have me on edge (when it was a possibility that Eric might one day meet his maker, I swear my heart almost died). Most importantly, the creation of Eric Northman, who had been one of my most favourite vampires of all time. I am also glad that True Blood had become a part of my life.







Myself♥


♥World of Bella and Edward♥

Isabella/Bella Swan(Mrs Cullen)
Boyfriend/Lover:Edward Cullen
"And so the lion fell in love with the lamb...,"he murmured.
I looked away, hiding my eyes as I thrilled to the word.
"What a stupid lamb," I sighed.
"What a sick, masochistic lion."

Silly, beautiful, oversensitive girl.You are my brand of heroin.-♥Edward Cullen♥
Vampires(s) . ♥


LOVES♥

♥Edward Cullen♥
"Look,I love you more than everything in the world combined.Isn't that enough?"
"Yes,it is enough.Enough forever."
And he leaned down to press his cold lips once more to my throat.
-♥Bella and Edward♥

Protagonist♥

When you can live forever, what do you live for?

Twilight♥

"What if I'm not the superhero?
What if I'm the bad guy?"
-♥Edward Cullen♥

Twilighter♥

If I could dream at all,
it would be about you.
And I'm not ashamed of it.
-♥Edward Cullen♥

Wishes♥

To be with Edward forever and ever...

He murmured♥

I dazzle people? -♥Edward Cullen♥
Bring on the shackles, I'm your prisoner.-♥Edward Cullen♥
"How old are you?"
"Seventeen," he answered promptly.
"And how long have you been seventeen?"
His lips twitched as he stared at the road.
“A while,”he admitted at last.
-♥Bella and Edward♥
I'll do whatever it takes,
to make you safe again.
♥Edward Cullen♥.
Be safe.-♥Edward Cullen♥
Just because I'm resisting the wine doesn't mean I can't appreciate the bouquet-♥Edward Cullen♥
If only you could understand,how hard it is for me to be with you,
without putting you in danger.-♥Edward Cullen♥


Thanks to♥

designer & editer of codes; x
image hosting; x
fonts; x
don't remove, thanks.