Sunday, August 3, 2014 | 10:46 PM
Post-Free Posting
I don't know if this is fair. Exams are nearing, yet there are still many assignments and quizzes to study for. The schedule was planned before the semester even started, so I had qualms about their planning. It is so tight! This week, I will have 1 quiz, 1 post-lab test and 1 practical test. Next week, I have a group project submission and 2 major tests. Two weeks from then, I will have 2 major exams.
I...can't. I know I'm not supposed to say this. There's a saying which goes, "if you think you can't, you can't".
Rather paradoxically, when I watched Taxi this afternoon, I came across a scene when Louie said this to the drivers:
If a loser wants to win, he will lose. Because that's a universal law. However, if a loser wants to lose, then he has to win to be a loser.
Everyone wants to be a winner, especially me. After looking at this from another angle, I don't know if it's good to be a winner or a loser.
PS No matter how nasty Louie was, how mean his words were, sometimes, they were right.