Sunday, June 29, 2014 | 12:37 PM
Post-Repining School
The first time it has ever happened. Have you tried to study for a test when the topic has never been taught before?
Yes, that's what we are supposed to do.
We are expected to learn the topic on our own during the e-learning week. Yeah, sounds easy, until you really sit down and memorize everything single word from the notes. You have no idea what is important; although there are so many information given, is there a need to know EVERYTHING?
Well, the good thing is there will be a lecture conducted for that topic again, yet the quiz will be on the following day. So literally no time is given for you to study. I am talking about studying, not memorizing. I plan to study smart.
Memorizing everything seems to be the safest thing and the only thing that I can do. That was what I did previously and yet not a single question on the last subtopic appeared. Imagine how disappointed I was. How much time and effort I poured into memorizing the frustrating paragraphs. That has always been something I never wanted to happen. And here I am, redoing the same thing over again.
I know there will be tons of areas that will not be covered in the quiz. Then again, what can I do?
Oh God help me get through this.