<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://draft.blogger.com/navbar/6857200807418674644?origin\x3dhttp://swanandcullen.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Sunday, May 4, 2014 | 1:07 PM

Post-Free Posting

Whenever I look at my calender, I see red markings everywhere. I have to tell myself that I can survive this. Lots of quizzes, assignments, and lab tests. I. Can. Survive. This.

On top of that, they have to make things even harder for me. I don't know if they did it on purpose; when they upload lesson materials online, the file could not be opened. Is that a joke? Who has the time for that?

So here are the little things that the school system annoys me:
1. The materials are urgently needed and yet the file uploaded could not be opened. What if they carry on with the lesson and I have not a single note in front of me? What am I going to do? I think I will just break down because they are bullying me by adding onto my stress.

2. It is always the case when school is about to reopen, they either don't upload materials so I can better prepare for the lessons beforehand, or they decided to just upload tons of materials at one go. And when they do, lessons have already started.

-->I have to worry about the ink usage so that I will not face the wrath of using up the printer's ink as well as having someone else to refill the ink for me as I am obviously inept to do so because of my low IQ. That makes 3 person to be angry at me because one is buying it, one is hollering at the ink be refilled, and the refiller of course.

-->So I came up with a plan. Not very brilliant, but it will work. I went to the school library to print. Yay! At least for those which require LOTS of ink such as reports, manuals and sometimes powerpoint slides. Alright, after happily clicking 'PRINT' on the computer, walking towards the printing machine with a silent skip, pressing 'SELECT ALL TO PRINT', and waiting for the many low priced papers to come (1 printed page for 5 cents)...ah hah! This is the most interesting part. The printer did not print the number of documents as I demanded. Say, out of 4 documents, it only gave me 3. DAMN!

OR

When I specifically pressed 'PRINT' on the computer for, say, 4 documents, but the printing machine stupidly suggested that I only wished to print 1 document. I really wanted to smash that thing. What did it expect me to do? Run to and fro the computer and printing machine 4 times? I was so infuriated that I printed the rest of the materials at home.

-->Then, I have to worry that I printed the notes on time to a) make sure I don't embarrass myself by not getting the notes for lesson and b) read the materials before the lesson.

3.You may think that ending lessons earlier than expected is a good thing. Let me tell you otherwise. This particular lecture is going to last for 2 hours and is only conducted once per week. I checked the teaching schedule that this lecture was going to cover 2 subtopics, 1 for each hour. So after going through whatever I had listed earlier, and nearing the end of the first hour, she sidetracked and mentioned about hanging on and letting her finish...it was not eleven yet and something about queuing up for the Hello Kitty. At eleven, she ended her lecture when it was supposed to end at twelve. She mentioned something about bringing the notes for which I thought was supposed to be for the next part of the lecture on the following week. Had she lost her mind? She did not follow the teaching schedule. Had she forgotten that it was a 2 hour lecture, not 1? Then I see everyone started to pack up. I heard someone said, "Now what?" His friend said one word, "Break".

So?

I scram.

Whatever. If she came in later to tell the rest of the slow-motioners that she made a mistake, I would no longer be anywhere near the lesson venue or even in school. Because I am sick, and have to go to the doctor's! If she really did make a mistake, which was her fault actually, it will no doubt become mine because I am too fast a packer and had caused me to miss her lesson? Well, maybe you are right. Because that is how the universe works. When you point at others who are at fault, your 3 fingers are pointing right back at you.

Lord, help me.  Let me live an easier life.







Myself♥


♥World of Bella and Edward♥

Isabella/Bella Swan(Mrs Cullen)
Boyfriend/Lover:Edward Cullen
"And so the lion fell in love with the lamb...,"he murmured.
I looked away, hiding my eyes as I thrilled to the word.
"What a stupid lamb," I sighed.
"What a sick, masochistic lion."

Silly, beautiful, oversensitive girl.You are my brand of heroin.-♥Edward Cullen♥
Vampires(s) . ♥


LOVES♥

♥Edward Cullen♥
"Look,I love you more than everything in the world combined.Isn't that enough?"
"Yes,it is enough.Enough forever."
And he leaned down to press his cold lips once more to my throat.
-♥Bella and Edward♥

Protagonist♥

When you can live forever, what do you live for?

Twilight♥

"What if I'm not the superhero?
What if I'm the bad guy?"
-♥Edward Cullen♥

Twilighter♥

If I could dream at all,
it would be about you.
And I'm not ashamed of it.
-♥Edward Cullen♥

Wishes♥

To be with Edward forever and ever...

He murmured♥

I dazzle people? -♥Edward Cullen♥
Bring on the shackles, I'm your prisoner.-♥Edward Cullen♥
"How old are you?"
"Seventeen," he answered promptly.
"And how long have you been seventeen?"
His lips twitched as he stared at the road.
“A while,”he admitted at last.
-♥Bella and Edward♥
I'll do whatever it takes,
to make you safe again.
♥Edward Cullen♥.
Be safe.-♥Edward Cullen♥
Just because I'm resisting the wine doesn't mean I can't appreciate the bouquet-♥Edward Cullen♥
If only you could understand,how hard it is for me to be with you,
without putting you in danger.-♥Edward Cullen♥


Thanks to♥

designer & editer of codes; x
image hosting; x
fonts; x
don't remove, thanks.