<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/6857200807418674644?origin\x3dhttp://swanandcullen.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Sunday, March 24, 2013 | 1:23 PM

Post-Review

Almost finishing with the fourth book of Black Dagger Brotherhood: Lover Revealed.

I could not give it a 5. Marissa was just too irritating for my liking. Both Mary and her totally got onto my nerves. In the second book, Mary was too demanding. Now, Marissa was too selfish.

Anymore?

Butch turned out to be the best weapon the Brotherhood had. He could suck lessers, making the Omega weaker. Marissa was totally against it, saying that Butch would become one of the lessers and he would get hurt when he was out there fighting for their his race.

If this is not an act of selfishness, I don't know what is it.

She was willing to sacrifice the lives of how many vampires so as to keep Butch by her side and be her pet.  She only cared for Butch's safety--a single vampire's safety--but not their entire race's? She wanted Butch to stay out of it while letting the other Brothers to go out there risking their lives? Come on, the Brothers had shellans too. She believed that their shellans won't matter as much to the Brothers? Or their level of importance was not comparable to that of hers and Butch's? Seriously! Fine then, both Marissa and Butch could get out of the Brotherhood and live their happy little lives, hopefully for eternity.

I really have no words left to rant about Marissa.







Myself♥


♥World of Bella and Edward♥

Isabella/Bella Swan(Mrs Cullen)
Boyfriend/Lover:Edward Cullen
"And so the lion fell in love with the lamb...,"he murmured.
I looked away, hiding my eyes as I thrilled to the word.
"What a stupid lamb," I sighed.
"What a sick, masochistic lion."

Silly, beautiful, oversensitive girl.You are my brand of heroin.-♥Edward Cullen♥
Vampires(s) . ♥


LOVES♥

♥Edward Cullen♥
"Look,I love you more than everything in the world combined.Isn't that enough?"
"Yes,it is enough.Enough forever."
And he leaned down to press his cold lips once more to my throat.
-♥Bella and Edward♥

Protagonist♥

When you can live forever, what do you live for?

Twilight♥

"What if I'm not the superhero?
What if I'm the bad guy?"
-♥Edward Cullen♥

Twilighter♥

If I could dream at all,
it would be about you.
And I'm not ashamed of it.
-♥Edward Cullen♥

Wishes♥

To be with Edward forever and ever...

He murmured♥

I dazzle people? -♥Edward Cullen♥
Bring on the shackles, I'm your prisoner.-♥Edward Cullen♥
"How old are you?"
"Seventeen," he answered promptly.
"And how long have you been seventeen?"
His lips twitched as he stared at the road.
“A while,”he admitted at last.
-♥Bella and Edward♥
I'll do whatever it takes,
to make you safe again.
♥Edward Cullen♥.
Be safe.-♥Edward Cullen♥
Just because I'm resisting the wine doesn't mean I can't appreciate the bouquet-♥Edward Cullen♥
If only you could understand,how hard it is for me to be with you,
without putting you in danger.-♥Edward Cullen♥


Thanks to♥

designer & editer of codes; x
image hosting; x
fonts; x
don't remove, thanks.