Tuesday, December 4, 2012 | 9:13 PM
Post-Review
Just finished watching True Blood season 5.
Oh God, can I say it's the best episode ever? And perhaps, the best season ever. Tara and Pam? It was unbelievable. Bill turning into...what? Bilith? Come on. I would like to think Bill is dead. Jason, a normal human, seeing his dead parents, who were dictating him what to do? Maybe Sookie needs to zap him so that he can return to being normal.
That's not it. The biggest cliffhanger is Warlow.
Who? No idea. I read it some details revealed on season 6 and turned out that Warlow could be a vampire-fae hybrid. Oh God, that is SO complicated. Could it be a fae turned vampire? That's insane, given that vampires suck fae dry. So that situation maybe highly impossible. But what do you know? If Warlow is really a hybrid, is there anyway to kill him? I watched a video which shows what happened in the elevator with the four vampires and Jason. When they came out of it, Jason mentioned the name of his parents' murderer, and was heard by Nora. Would Nora have any idea of Warlow's identity?
I have this feeling that the coming season will be the last season and the true end for True Blood. It may be an end to everything ending in Bon Temps, especially what with most of the Authority dead and using the last twelve episodes to end off the other supernatural stuff in the small town. It may not be easy, since there are how many supes out there? Vampires would no longer be a problem after everything's solve. So that leaves us with weres, shifters, fae and not much of the witches since their legend had ended in season four.
Wait a minute. Does that mean there will be no more Eric Northman? No way!~