<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/6857200807418674644?origin\x3dhttp://swanandcullen.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Sunday, January 22, 2012 | 11:47 AM

Post-Review/Free Posting

What have I gotten myself into?

I went to the library two days ago to satisfy my cravings for books. The day before I went, I used the online library search just to make sure the books I wanted were available. I made a mental note in my brain on which were the books that were available. Who knows, I did not even think, and I went to take the book Paranormalcy by Kiersten White. I searched my mind in vain trying to remember whether there was a romance book I could borrow and I saw Supernaturally, the second book of the Paranormalcy series. Okay, two books to read, not too bad. When I read the first few chapters, I convinced myself to continue reading since it was just the beginning. Until now, I could already decide on the rating I am going to give this book. It is not extremely horrendous, but the feeling is not right. I think the word is 'unsuitable'. The protagonist was too girlish and I feel that to some extent, immature. Though she had a kind of hard-ass job, she was not displaying the bad-ass attitude that the job deserved. Her immature came from her infatuation with Lend. Oh, come on, the plot may be good, but the story is not. The process of discovering their little romance was boring. Once you cannot link with the characters, it really makes it difficult to give a high rating. I could only say that the story was a disappointment. Unfortunately, I still have to complete those two books to shut the mouth of Goodreads that I am 5% behind my 32 books.







Myself♥


♥World of Bella and Edward♥

Isabella/Bella Swan(Mrs Cullen)
Boyfriend/Lover:Edward Cullen
"And so the lion fell in love with the lamb...,"he murmured.
I looked away, hiding my eyes as I thrilled to the word.
"What a stupid lamb," I sighed.
"What a sick, masochistic lion."

Silly, beautiful, oversensitive girl.You are my brand of heroin.-♥Edward Cullen♥
Vampires(s) . ♥


LOVES♥

♥Edward Cullen♥
"Look,I love you more than everything in the world combined.Isn't that enough?"
"Yes,it is enough.Enough forever."
And he leaned down to press his cold lips once more to my throat.
-♥Bella and Edward♥

Protagonist♥

When you can live forever, what do you live for?

Twilight♥

"What if I'm not the superhero?
What if I'm the bad guy?"
-♥Edward Cullen♥

Twilighter♥

If I could dream at all,
it would be about you.
And I'm not ashamed of it.
-♥Edward Cullen♥

Wishes♥

To be with Edward forever and ever...

He murmured♥

I dazzle people? -♥Edward Cullen♥
Bring on the shackles, I'm your prisoner.-♥Edward Cullen♥
"How old are you?"
"Seventeen," he answered promptly.
"And how long have you been seventeen?"
His lips twitched as he stared at the road.
“A while,”he admitted at last.
-♥Bella and Edward♥
I'll do whatever it takes,
to make you safe again.
♥Edward Cullen♥.
Be safe.-♥Edward Cullen♥
Just because I'm resisting the wine doesn't mean I can't appreciate the bouquet-♥Edward Cullen♥
If only you could understand,how hard it is for me to be with you,
without putting you in danger.-♥Edward Cullen♥


Thanks to♥

designer & editer of codes; x
image hosting; x
fonts; x
don't remove, thanks.