<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/6857200807418674644?origin\x3dhttp://swanandcullen.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Sunday, March 20, 2011 | 8:12 PM

Post-Review

Vampire Diaries S02E15.

Damon planned to kill Elijah that night with the dagger John gave him. Elena read from Johnathan Gilbert's journal that by killing the original with the dagger, the person must be a human or the evil will too perish with the original. Stefan called Damon immediately and he did not answer. Alaric received the news from Stefan and killed Elijah. But that was not over. They plucked out the stake and Elijah was revived again. When Damon knew it, Elijah went to his witch, wanting to find Elena. He threw some stones at her door, and she tried to 'negotiate' with him. She killed herself to threaten Elijah and when he made his promise to her, she flung out of her door, collapsed at his arms and plunged in the stake through his heart again. I was surprised that Damon emerged as I did not see any of his presence in the house. But yeah, how did Elena get hold of the stake? Then it all made sense. I knew that something is not going to be perfect and over. So when Damon returned home, he found Katherine in his house. Apparently, once Elijah is dead, the compulsion wears off and she's free to be out of the tomb.

I knew Katherine would be out. This is not like Otto/Henji in Mind Games (by Carolyn Crane) where the person 'locked' in the building will be 'locked' for eternity until the person allows you to walk free again. Katherine told Damon she would help him and Elena. Do you believe that? I take it with a pinch of salt. Or rather, I don't believe her at all! It is not going to be as simple as that. Worst still, now that Katherine will be staying with the Salvatores, would Damon fall for Katherine again? Damn it! Damon, you better not!







Myself♥


♥World of Bella and Edward♥

Isabella/Bella Swan(Mrs Cullen)
Boyfriend/Lover:Edward Cullen
"And so the lion fell in love with the lamb...,"he murmured.
I looked away, hiding my eyes as I thrilled to the word.
"What a stupid lamb," I sighed.
"What a sick, masochistic lion."

Silly, beautiful, oversensitive girl.You are my brand of heroin.-♥Edward Cullen♥
Vampires(s) . ♥


LOVES♥

♥Edward Cullen♥
"Look,I love you more than everything in the world combined.Isn't that enough?"
"Yes,it is enough.Enough forever."
And he leaned down to press his cold lips once more to my throat.
-♥Bella and Edward♥

Protagonist♥

When you can live forever, what do you live for?

Twilight♥

"What if I'm not the superhero?
What if I'm the bad guy?"
-♥Edward Cullen♥

Twilighter♥

If I could dream at all,
it would be about you.
And I'm not ashamed of it.
-♥Edward Cullen♥

Wishes♥

To be with Edward forever and ever...

He murmured♥

I dazzle people? -♥Edward Cullen♥
Bring on the shackles, I'm your prisoner.-♥Edward Cullen♥
"How old are you?"
"Seventeen," he answered promptly.
"And how long have you been seventeen?"
His lips twitched as he stared at the road.
“A while,”he admitted at last.
-♥Bella and Edward♥
I'll do whatever it takes,
to make you safe again.
♥Edward Cullen♥.
Be safe.-♥Edward Cullen♥
Just because I'm resisting the wine doesn't mean I can't appreciate the bouquet-♥Edward Cullen♥
If only you could understand,how hard it is for me to be with you,
without putting you in danger.-♥Edward Cullen♥


Thanks to♥

designer & editer of codes; x
image hosting; x
fonts; x
don't remove, thanks.