<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/6857200807418674644?origin\x3dhttp://swanandcullen.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Tuesday, December 21, 2010 | 4:04 PM

Post-Review

Meredith knew. About April Kepner who's "fawning over her husband". (Meredith said that phrase, only she said 'my' instead of 'her'.) Thanks to Avery, who dropped hints here and there, and most importantly by Kepner's behaviour when she's talking to Derek. I think she was quite worried but not to the extend as to confront her or something. Just put it at the back of her mind.

In season 6 episode 23,
There was a shooter in the hospital who happened to be a patient's husband. He sued Derek for 'ending his wife's life' and said he was a murderer.(Of course he's not. The patient had minimal brain activity and she did not want to live by the help of machines. They unplugged her and so she's dead.) He came in like an ordinary man and asked several doctors, nurses, for directions to the Chief's Office. All of them were busy so they asked him to asked someone else. He went into a room and found Reed Adamson and killed her as she did not tell him the directions and was feeling maybe a little irritated. Shortly, Alex came and he was shot. But he managed to crawl his way into an elevator. Kepner tripped over Reed's body and went to find Derek. The hospital was on lockdown--everyone was stuck at where they were.

Meredith and Cristina were going to tell Derek about Meredith's pregnancy but they were shoved into a room by Derek when he found them. When Meredith was on the verge of vomiting, Cristina saw the shooter and recognised him as she was the one who gave him the direction to the Chief's Office in the elevator. Cristina should not have told Meredith because the shooter had just passed the room and she vomited. They went to find Derek and saw the shooter aiming his gun at him. Derek talked some senses into the shooter and HE DID PUT HIS GUN DOWN.

However, a stupid, terrible, avoidable complication occurred.

OF ALL THE PEOPLE, really, seriously, OF ALL THE TIME AND PEOPLE, APRIL KEPNER APPEARED and shouted, "OH, THANK GOD, DR. SHEPHERD." That's when the shooter once again aimed the gun at him and fired. Thanks to you, Kepner.

No matter how scared Meredith was, she did not let out a sound. Worst, she witnessed the whole thing. And dumb Kepner had to emerge at that time and shout in relief. Ha ha. See, why do Kepner even have to yell, and go oh, there you are. She ran, by the way. So what? She's going to go up to him and what? Hug him in relief? Shut up. It's not your business and it's not your job. It's Mer who should do that. The wife was clever to know that even though the shooter had no more intention to shoot, the circumstance's not entire stable. Dumb Kepner was not even the mistress, so where does she stand? Ugh.

Overall, Reed, a nurse and a security guard died and Alex and Dr. Percy were shot. No, plus, Derek, thanks to Kepner.







Myself♥


♥World of Bella and Edward♥

Isabella/Bella Swan(Mrs Cullen)
Boyfriend/Lover:Edward Cullen
"And so the lion fell in love with the lamb...,"he murmured.
I looked away, hiding my eyes as I thrilled to the word.
"What a stupid lamb," I sighed.
"What a sick, masochistic lion."

Silly, beautiful, oversensitive girl.You are my brand of heroin.-♥Edward Cullen♥
Vampires(s) . ♥


LOVES♥

♥Edward Cullen♥
"Look,I love you more than everything in the world combined.Isn't that enough?"
"Yes,it is enough.Enough forever."
And he leaned down to press his cold lips once more to my throat.
-♥Bella and Edward♥

Protagonist♥

When you can live forever, what do you live for?

Twilight♥

"What if I'm not the superhero?
What if I'm the bad guy?"
-♥Edward Cullen♥

Twilighter♥

If I could dream at all,
it would be about you.
And I'm not ashamed of it.
-♥Edward Cullen♥

Wishes♥

To be with Edward forever and ever...

He murmured♥

I dazzle people? -♥Edward Cullen♥
Bring on the shackles, I'm your prisoner.-♥Edward Cullen♥
"How old are you?"
"Seventeen," he answered promptly.
"And how long have you been seventeen?"
His lips twitched as he stared at the road.
“A while,”he admitted at last.
-♥Bella and Edward♥
I'll do whatever it takes,
to make you safe again.
♥Edward Cullen♥.
Be safe.-♥Edward Cullen♥
Just because I'm resisting the wine doesn't mean I can't appreciate the bouquet-♥Edward Cullen♥
If only you could understand,how hard it is for me to be with you,
without putting you in danger.-♥Edward Cullen♥


Thanks to♥

designer & editer of codes; x
image hosting; x
fonts; x
don't remove, thanks.