<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/6857200807418674644?origin\x3dhttp://swanandcullen.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Monday, October 18, 2010 | 12:38 AM

Post-Review

Vampire Diaries season 2 episode 1 was a BOOM!~

Remember the question I asked about whether Damon knew it was Katherine that he kissed? NO, he didn't. He only knew when he was in the hospital and met Elena and confronted her about the supposedly kiss they shared. Elena was confused and this was confirmed when Jenna came and Elena told her Jenna did not tell her anything that she told Katherine.

Damon! He could not control when he was alone with Kat and was hurt yet again that Kat never loved him, but it was always Stefan. He went to Elena's house and said that Elena was lying to herself because he knew that she knew something was going on between the 2 of them. To prove it, he kissed her but was pushed away. She told him that she cared about him but it was Stefan that she loved and would always be Stefan. Jeremy entered the room and Damon, who was infuriated, went to talk to Jared about being a vampire, shutting out emotions with just a switch and snapped his head. Elena was shocked and Damon seemed to realize what had happened. Lucky for Jared that he wore the protective ring that protected him from dying.

Caroline was in a critical condition and Damon gave her his blood, although we did not see that scene. Kat went to see her in the hospital and killed her by smothering her using the hospital pillow. So that's how she became a vampire. It was Katherine's fault. UGH!

PS Can Elena give Damon some credit? He deserves more than what she's giving him right now! Poor Damon that he was rejected by everyone he loved. Never mind, we, who TEAM DAMON, will love him!~







Myself♥


♥World of Bella and Edward♥

Isabella/Bella Swan(Mrs Cullen)
Boyfriend/Lover:Edward Cullen
"And so the lion fell in love with the lamb...,"he murmured.
I looked away, hiding my eyes as I thrilled to the word.
"What a stupid lamb," I sighed.
"What a sick, masochistic lion."

Silly, beautiful, oversensitive girl.You are my brand of heroin.-♥Edward Cullen♥
Vampires(s) . ♥


LOVES♥

♥Edward Cullen♥
"Look,I love you more than everything in the world combined.Isn't that enough?"
"Yes,it is enough.Enough forever."
And he leaned down to press his cold lips once more to my throat.
-♥Bella and Edward♥

Protagonist♥

When you can live forever, what do you live for?

Twilight♥

"What if I'm not the superhero?
What if I'm the bad guy?"
-♥Edward Cullen♥

Twilighter♥

If I could dream at all,
it would be about you.
And I'm not ashamed of it.
-♥Edward Cullen♥

Wishes♥

To be with Edward forever and ever...

He murmured♥

I dazzle people? -♥Edward Cullen♥
Bring on the shackles, I'm your prisoner.-♥Edward Cullen♥
"How old are you?"
"Seventeen," he answered promptly.
"And how long have you been seventeen?"
His lips twitched as he stared at the road.
“A while,”he admitted at last.
-♥Bella and Edward♥
I'll do whatever it takes,
to make you safe again.
♥Edward Cullen♥.
Be safe.-♥Edward Cullen♥
Just because I'm resisting the wine doesn't mean I can't appreciate the bouquet-♥Edward Cullen♥
If only you could understand,how hard it is for me to be with you,
without putting you in danger.-♥Edward Cullen♥


Thanks to♥

designer & editer of codes; x
image hosting; x
fonts; x
don't remove, thanks.