<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/6857200807418674644?origin\x3dhttp://swanandcullen.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Friday, August 27, 2010 | 8:18 PM

Post-Free Posting

The official trailer for Vampire Diaries Season 2 is out. I watched it on Youtube.com. What I could say is...(surprising)...disappointing. So what that Katherine is back? (They say,'The Year of Kat'.) The trailer did not reveal much. What I saw was the REAL Elena calling an ambulance to save her father John Gilbert. While Katherine was behind her.

One more thing. And I think it's really bizarre. How?
It shows that Damon tells Stefan about what happened between him and Elena/Katherine. "I kissed Elena," was what he said.

Referring to my previous post before the trailer was out, I said that Damon could not say that he just kissed his girl and realized it wasn't Elena. (Look at Stefan's face!) And DANG. He really said that! I was shocked! But at least he didn't say the part where he realized it wasn't Elena. So we are still unsure whether he knows who was he kissing back then. Anyway, Katherine would announce her appearance. She said that she came back for Stefan. (Actually told Stefan in his face.) And what irks me the most is when Katherine was kissing Damon. And he returns. Yeah, it's the same person, but we still can differentiate between Elena and Katherine! I was hoping Damon could say,"Go to Hell" just like in the book, or something like that. Then kill her. No, that's not what that love-struck idiot would do.

Ian Somerhalder said that he wished Damon would leave Katherine and come back to his senses. True. Everyone wants the same for Damon. At least, the person acting him has got some sense. (Even he did say Edward is lousy. Durh. Whatever.)







Myself♥


♥World of Bella and Edward♥

Isabella/Bella Swan(Mrs Cullen)
Boyfriend/Lover:Edward Cullen
"And so the lion fell in love with the lamb...,"he murmured.
I looked away, hiding my eyes as I thrilled to the word.
"What a stupid lamb," I sighed.
"What a sick, masochistic lion."

Silly, beautiful, oversensitive girl.You are my brand of heroin.-♥Edward Cullen♥
Vampires(s) . ♥


LOVES♥

♥Edward Cullen♥
"Look,I love you more than everything in the world combined.Isn't that enough?"
"Yes,it is enough.Enough forever."
And he leaned down to press his cold lips once more to my throat.
-♥Bella and Edward♥

Protagonist♥

When you can live forever, what do you live for?

Twilight♥

"What if I'm not the superhero?
What if I'm the bad guy?"
-♥Edward Cullen♥

Twilighter♥

If I could dream at all,
it would be about you.
And I'm not ashamed of it.
-♥Edward Cullen♥

Wishes♥

To be with Edward forever and ever...

He murmured♥

I dazzle people? -♥Edward Cullen♥
Bring on the shackles, I'm your prisoner.-♥Edward Cullen♥
"How old are you?"
"Seventeen," he answered promptly.
"And how long have you been seventeen?"
His lips twitched as he stared at the road.
“A while,”he admitted at last.
-♥Bella and Edward♥
I'll do whatever it takes,
to make you safe again.
♥Edward Cullen♥.
Be safe.-♥Edward Cullen♥
Just because I'm resisting the wine doesn't mean I can't appreciate the bouquet-♥Edward Cullen♥
If only you could understand,how hard it is for me to be with you,
without putting you in danger.-♥Edward Cullen♥


Thanks to♥

designer & editer of codes; x
image hosting; x
fonts; x
don't remove, thanks.