Sunday, June 27, 2010 | 5:23 PM
Post-Free Posting
I had finished watching Criss Angel Mindfreak Season 1. I am sure going to miss i. I can't watch for now as school is opening. I was unsure when will season 6 be out. But anyway, it must be this year.
At the same time, I had cleared Vampire Diaries. It really ended with a BOOM! There are so many questions that were in every viewer's mind. For the last few minutes before it ended, Damon kissed Elena(I said it before), but that was only what he thought that person was. But we knew it was Katherine when she killed John Gilbert. But when Jenna interrupted Damon, Katherine went inside the house (Wait a minute. She's not even INVITED! HOW could she enter?) and that's when Damon touched his lips.
2 possibilities:
1. He knew after the kiss that it was Katherine, not Elena.
2. He did not know that he would lose his control over Elena.
But there are also 2 ways to find out if he knew.
1. If he goes back to his house (in season 2) and maybe hinted it at Stefan, he would know.
2. If he didn't, then he might not.
But how is he going to break it to Stefan? Say, "Stefan, I just kissed your girl at her doorstep and later I realized it wasn't Elena."
Huh. NO.
All of us are anticipating for the season 2 premiere in September. I hope Damon would kill Katherine. What does she want? Why does she want to come back? Revenge? The Salvatore brothers had already given up. Anna is dead. No one is going to support her. Go to hell, Katherine.