<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/6857200807418674644?origin\x3dhttp://swanandcullen.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Friday, May 14, 2010 | 10:15 PM

Post-Review

Some things to clarify.

1. Stefan did not bite on Elena's neck.
2. Elena, like the book, initiated the blood offer.

Now, one thing to repeat.

Damon rocks!

He and Alaric were supposed to save Stefan in Pearl's house. Damon could not get into the house as he was not invited by the owner, who was a human and under the compulsion of Fredrick (who kidnapped Stefan). As Alaric's a human, he could get into the house and used his desire to use a phone as an excuse to get in. Fredrick took him to the kitchen where the owner of the house was. Alaric went to on the tap and food processor to drown the noise they were making. Alaric pulled the owner to the front of the house and wanted her to invite Damon in. Damon was irritated and impatient so Alaric handed the owner to him. Damon grabbed her, asked her some questions about her family (to which she answered no spouse, no children and stuff), and after that, just as immediately, he snapped her neck. Alaric told him that he was supposed to compel her.

Damon: It doesn't work that way. (he said it stiffly, possibly even more irritated)
Alaric: She's human!

*This is his line that I liked the most.

Damon: And I'm not, so I don't care.

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!~ (Ha ha!)

Can you see why I love him so much?

Fredrick was looking around at the dead bodies that Damon had killed. With speed like wind, Damon charged at him and some other vampires came to help Fredrick. Damon was punching on of the vampires when the other one went after him. Alaric was behind and helped Damon by shooting that guy.

In the bar of Mystic Falls, Damon joined Alaric. Damon: That was fun... Oh, don't look at me like that. I know you hate me. Guess what -- everyone hates me, but you can't deny we were bad-ass. Alaric stood up and punched Damon. When he straightened up, he shrugged, muttered, "Happens."

In the end, when Damon got home, he found the empty packets of blood all over the house. He followed them and the packets led him to find Stefan, who was looking up, worried about his addiction.

Hey, Damon was not at all happy to see the expression in his face. At least he had some humanity.

PS 1 thing I don't understand was why Damon had thought of saving his brother. When Stefan was out in the woods and had not gone home, he began to worry. He tried hard to save Stefan and told Pearl in the face that your little merry gang had tortured my brother...That was a 'wow' to me.

PPS Another line I like was when Stefan was ready to go out hunting for animals (before he was caught), Damon said this to him,"Give my regards to the squirrels." So cute!~







Myself♥


♥World of Bella and Edward♥

Isabella/Bella Swan(Mrs Cullen)
Boyfriend/Lover:Edward Cullen
"And so the lion fell in love with the lamb...,"he murmured.
I looked away, hiding my eyes as I thrilled to the word.
"What a stupid lamb," I sighed.
"What a sick, masochistic lion."

Silly, beautiful, oversensitive girl.You are my brand of heroin.-♥Edward Cullen♥
Vampires(s) . ♥


LOVES♥

♥Edward Cullen♥
"Look,I love you more than everything in the world combined.Isn't that enough?"
"Yes,it is enough.Enough forever."
And he leaned down to press his cold lips once more to my throat.
-♥Bella and Edward♥

Protagonist♥

When you can live forever, what do you live for?

Twilight♥

"What if I'm not the superhero?
What if I'm the bad guy?"
-♥Edward Cullen♥

Twilighter♥

If I could dream at all,
it would be about you.
And I'm not ashamed of it.
-♥Edward Cullen♥

Wishes♥

To be with Edward forever and ever...

He murmured♥

I dazzle people? -♥Edward Cullen♥
Bring on the shackles, I'm your prisoner.-♥Edward Cullen♥
"How old are you?"
"Seventeen," he answered promptly.
"And how long have you been seventeen?"
His lips twitched as he stared at the road.
“A while,”he admitted at last.
-♥Bella and Edward♥
I'll do whatever it takes,
to make you safe again.
♥Edward Cullen♥.
Be safe.-♥Edward Cullen♥
Just because I'm resisting the wine doesn't mean I can't appreciate the bouquet-♥Edward Cullen♥
If only you could understand,how hard it is for me to be with you,
without putting you in danger.-♥Edward Cullen♥


Thanks to♥

designer & editer of codes; x
image hosting; x
fonts; x
don't remove, thanks.