<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/6857200807418674644?origin\x3dhttp://swanandcullen.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Friday, February 5, 2010 | 8:27 PM

Post-Review/Free Posting

I was halfway reading Queen of Babble by Meg Cabot.Lizzie Nichols was such a blabbermouth!She practically blurted out everything,even those that were not good to say.She even blurted them to a total stranger that she met on a train.She thought that since she was not going to see him again anyway.But unfortunately or fortunately,that person knew her.In fact,they knew each other!Such a duffer...

Yesterday after school,WL and I went for our lunch in the packed canteen.I convinced her to eat with me because I had CCA and that she too needed to eat.We chose a seat by Lau and shortly,Vera and Shenru came to join us.While the both of them went to buy their food,I heard Lau said that Shenru owed her one dumpling.I asked how was she supposed to buy her a dry,blanch dumpling just like that?She answered that they were betting about the one dumpling's cost.Lau said it was thirty cent while Shenru said it was ten cent.Okay...so I decided to be in the middle.I suggested that it might be twenty cent.(Yeah, I stand alone.)WL said she supported Shenru--ten cent.When Shenru came back with Lau,I asked for the price.
Guess what?
It was ten cent.
!!!
All of us laughed together and WL laughed like a hyena.The front bench of other school's pupils turned to look.It was so funny.WL was so excited because she had finally won me in a 'bet'.Whatever.I was just having fun to be included.All of us played with Shenru and WL together because they were so humorous.

Too bad that SY was not there,or else she would laugh her head off.







Myself♥


♥World of Bella and Edward♥

Isabella/Bella Swan(Mrs Cullen)
Boyfriend/Lover:Edward Cullen
"And so the lion fell in love with the lamb...,"he murmured.
I looked away, hiding my eyes as I thrilled to the word.
"What a stupid lamb," I sighed.
"What a sick, masochistic lion."

Silly, beautiful, oversensitive girl.You are my brand of heroin.-♥Edward Cullen♥
Vampires(s) . ♥


LOVES♥

♥Edward Cullen♥
"Look,I love you more than everything in the world combined.Isn't that enough?"
"Yes,it is enough.Enough forever."
And he leaned down to press his cold lips once more to my throat.
-♥Bella and Edward♥

Protagonist♥

When you can live forever, what do you live for?

Twilight♥

"What if I'm not the superhero?
What if I'm the bad guy?"
-♥Edward Cullen♥

Twilighter♥

If I could dream at all,
it would be about you.
And I'm not ashamed of it.
-♥Edward Cullen♥

Wishes♥

To be with Edward forever and ever...

He murmured♥

I dazzle people? -♥Edward Cullen♥
Bring on the shackles, I'm your prisoner.-♥Edward Cullen♥
"How old are you?"
"Seventeen," he answered promptly.
"And how long have you been seventeen?"
His lips twitched as he stared at the road.
“A while,”he admitted at last.
-♥Bella and Edward♥
I'll do whatever it takes,
to make you safe again.
♥Edward Cullen♥.
Be safe.-♥Edward Cullen♥
Just because I'm resisting the wine doesn't mean I can't appreciate the bouquet-♥Edward Cullen♥
If only you could understand,how hard it is for me to be with you,
without putting you in danger.-♥Edward Cullen♥


Thanks to♥

designer & editer of codes; x
image hosting; x
fonts; x
don't remove, thanks.