<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/6857200807418674644?origin\x3dhttp://swanandcullen.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Tuesday, December 8, 2009 | 11:46 AM

Post-Review

I am literally lost,worried,upset and regret.That should not be me.I am just experiencing it in behalf of someone who was very much like me.

I was on my way to finish Blood Promise and I have a few more chapters to do so.I was disappointed in Dimitri.Rose went to Novosibirsk with some of the unpromised dhampir and a Strigoi knew where Dimitri was.She let him go to inform Dimitri that she was looking for him.The following night,Dimitri appeared in front of her and Rose decided to stake him but she hesitated.Dimitri took her with him and she woke up in a luxurious place.Dimitri offered Rose a choice--to turn Strigoi willingly or else he would turn her by force.His intention was clear that he wanted her to be with him.Once,he bit her and thus Rose became a blood whore to him.After having not bitten for nearly 24 hours,her mind became clearer and sensed that Lissa was not right.She needed to get out of the place where Dimitri held her captive,She forced Inna,a human who served her food,to tell her the code to open the locked door.Rose had the first door's code right when she heard someone was entering by the second door.She immediately went to hide Inna in the bathroom and saw Dimitri was there when she came out.It was the last day Rose was going to stay dhampir since Dimitri was going to awaken her.She escaped by staking him using a wooden piece from a chair and that surprised him.Rose took advantage to search his clothing and took his key and money.

Another Strigoi was outside the second door playing guard and saw Rose.They fought and Rose managed to force him behind the locked door.He did not know the code number and was banging on the door furiously.She met a human who spoke English and he led her to where weapons were being kept.She wanted him to led her to an open window after getting a silver stake and that was when she sensed they were not alone.Dimitri's boss,Galina,leaped at her.Dimitri had recovered and came after Galina.They fought while Rose tried to break open the window using a chair.When she was about to get out,Dimitri called her.He wanted her to stake Galina.Dimitri knocked Rose over when he was pushed by another the Strigoi who awakened him.Rose used that opportunity to stake Galina while Dimitri fought the Strigoi.Two more of them came to attack him and Rose thought of his first lesson:run.She was lost in the maze and heard Dimitri's voice calling out to her.He was not dead.He came after her and Rose climbed up a tree,ready to attack him when he was directly below her.She attacked,and sensed that she was losing it.She summoned the ghosts to help her and get away from him and ran to the bridge.Dimitri was still able to come after her.Rose asked him why did he want to turn her and replied that he wanted her,not that he loved her.She tried to stake him and was unsure whether or not she got it right and pushed him down the brige of the running river.She called Sydney when borrowed a phone from a passer-by.Sydney sent her colleague to Rose and brought her to another spirit user that Rose met.

No one wants Dimitri to be dead.I hope he would survive eventually.







Myself♥


♥World of Bella and Edward♥

Isabella/Bella Swan(Mrs Cullen)
Boyfriend/Lover:Edward Cullen
"And so the lion fell in love with the lamb...,"he murmured.
I looked away, hiding my eyes as I thrilled to the word.
"What a stupid lamb," I sighed.
"What a sick, masochistic lion."

Silly, beautiful, oversensitive girl.You are my brand of heroin.-♥Edward Cullen♥
Vampires(s) . ♥


LOVES♥

♥Edward Cullen♥
"Look,I love you more than everything in the world combined.Isn't that enough?"
"Yes,it is enough.Enough forever."
And he leaned down to press his cold lips once more to my throat.
-♥Bella and Edward♥

Protagonist♥

When you can live forever, what do you live for?

Twilight♥

"What if I'm not the superhero?
What if I'm the bad guy?"
-♥Edward Cullen♥

Twilighter♥

If I could dream at all,
it would be about you.
And I'm not ashamed of it.
-♥Edward Cullen♥

Wishes♥

To be with Edward forever and ever...

He murmured♥

I dazzle people? -♥Edward Cullen♥
Bring on the shackles, I'm your prisoner.-♥Edward Cullen♥
"How old are you?"
"Seventeen," he answered promptly.
"And how long have you been seventeen?"
His lips twitched as he stared at the road.
“A while,”he admitted at last.
-♥Bella and Edward♥
I'll do whatever it takes,
to make you safe again.
♥Edward Cullen♥.
Be safe.-♥Edward Cullen♥
Just because I'm resisting the wine doesn't mean I can't appreciate the bouquet-♥Edward Cullen♥
If only you could understand,how hard it is for me to be with you,
without putting you in danger.-♥Edward Cullen♥


Thanks to♥

designer & editer of codes; x
image hosting; x
fonts; x
don't remove, thanks.