<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/6857200807418674644?origin\x3dhttp://swanandcullen.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Wednesday, November 18, 2009 | 10:59 PM

Post-Review

This is supposed to be Sunday's post.
Review on The Vampire Diaries episode 4.

It started off with Elena waking up(it was still dark)and saw a news on the television,reporting that she was dead(of an animal attack).She began to look frightened and Damon appeared,biting her neck and she screamed.

That was actually just a dream...

of Stefan's.He woke up with a gasped and Damon was sitting on the chair.He was actually getting into his brother's head.Stefan was angry and went to his table and threw a knife at him.No impact.He just looked at it and plucked it out afterwards.They talked,and when Damon was getting out of the room,he put the knife into Stefan's rib.There was impact made.He bleeded and looked in pain.
Darlene:Oh my God.
Stefan went to Elena's place during breakfast time.Elena wanted him to go to this Foundation Party.Caroline was with Damon(again)and was trying out clothes for the Foundation Party and he used compulsion on her to get him to the party.The polices were still working on the 'animal attack' case.

Zack was curious about Damon's appearance and went to ask him about it.Damon was not happy with it and did not tell him anything.He strangled him and Stefan came.Zack told Stefan about the vervain for controlling Damon.He came to know that he was going to the Foundation Party too.

Damon brought Caroline to a room and got a necklace from a box.When Caroline went to the washroom,Elena was there beside her in front of the mirror and she noticed bruises on her body.She knew Damon must be behind all of those and warned him to stay away from Caroline and went to tell Stefan about it.He told her that there were things that cannot be told and wanted her trust that he would handle it.But Elena replied that trust needed to be gain.Actually,Damon was breaking them up.
Darlene:Bad guy!
Vicki went to Elena's house to find Jeremy after breaking up with Tyler.Damon dragged Caroline after Elena's warning and she explained that it was not her fault.Damon bit her again and this time,he was hurt by the vervain that Stefan had put into Caroline's drink earlier.Stefan took Damon back and left Caroline alone.Elena found her shortly after she woke up from the faint.Stefan threw Damon into what I regard as 'dungeons' and locked him up.The polices were after the Gilberts' watch and they wanted it to track the vampires.







Myself♥


♥World of Bella and Edward♥

Isabella/Bella Swan(Mrs Cullen)
Boyfriend/Lover:Edward Cullen
"And so the lion fell in love with the lamb...,"he murmured.
I looked away, hiding my eyes as I thrilled to the word.
"What a stupid lamb," I sighed.
"What a sick, masochistic lion."

Silly, beautiful, oversensitive girl.You are my brand of heroin.-♥Edward Cullen♥
Vampires(s) . ♥


LOVES♥

♥Edward Cullen♥
"Look,I love you more than everything in the world combined.Isn't that enough?"
"Yes,it is enough.Enough forever."
And he leaned down to press his cold lips once more to my throat.
-♥Bella and Edward♥

Protagonist♥

When you can live forever, what do you live for?

Twilight♥

"What if I'm not the superhero?
What if I'm the bad guy?"
-♥Edward Cullen♥

Twilighter♥

If I could dream at all,
it would be about you.
And I'm not ashamed of it.
-♥Edward Cullen♥

Wishes♥

To be with Edward forever and ever...

He murmured♥

I dazzle people? -♥Edward Cullen♥
Bring on the shackles, I'm your prisoner.-♥Edward Cullen♥
"How old are you?"
"Seventeen," he answered promptly.
"And how long have you been seventeen?"
His lips twitched as he stared at the road.
“A while,”he admitted at last.
-♥Bella and Edward♥
I'll do whatever it takes,
to make you safe again.
♥Edward Cullen♥.
Be safe.-♥Edward Cullen♥
Just because I'm resisting the wine doesn't mean I can't appreciate the bouquet-♥Edward Cullen♥
If only you could understand,how hard it is for me to be with you,
without putting you in danger.-♥Edward Cullen♥


Thanks to♥

designer & editer of codes; x
image hosting; x
fonts; x
don't remove, thanks.