<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://draft.blogger.com/navbar/6857200807418674644?origin\x3dhttp://swanandcullen.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Friday, November 6, 2009 | 11:24 PM

Post-Review

Just a quick sum up of the new book that I've finished reading--Frostbite.(It just so matches!)

Well,so,Dimitri and Rose went to this house for her guardian-interview and realised that the people there were all killed.By Strigoi.(Of course!)And those Srtigoi cooperated with humans!Yeah,shocking.

The Academy was having some sort of a winter break and it was held at some resort where there were protected by lots of guardians.Not soon,another family was attacked in the resort and the guardians had a few information about the attack.Just in that resort,Rose met Adrian,a Moroi who was interested in her.When Adrian gave her a package full of perfume bottles,she went to his room and returned it.To her surprise,Lissa was in his room.Dimitri soon appeared and chided Adrian for letting the girls in.Adrian behaved weirdly then and when Dimitri walked Rose and Lissa,he asked to speak to Rose.He gave her some information regarding the attack and told her not to tell any novices.Seeing that Tasha(Lissa's boyfriend's aunt who was interested in Dim)was nearing,Rose was unhappy and so decided to tell Mason about the information she just received.

Mase,his friend and Rose's enemy went to the place to find the Strigoi.The resort was guarded by guardians and Rose's enemy,Mia,used compulsion to get through him.(All Moroi had a special power,compulsion.)When Rose figured it out,she wanted Lissa's boyfriend,Christian to help her get through the guardians.Knowing Christ was not good at it,she hit the guardian's head and wanted Christ to get back to his room.But he protested that the guardian had seen him so he was coming with her.They both found the trio and was kidnapped by the Strigoi's humans on their way back to the resort.

Rose soon came up with a plan to escape.Aware of Christian's magic,she gave clues in between her words(the captors were there)to Christ.He said suddenly that he was thirsty and wanted to drink from Rose.Rose had no idea of what was Christ doing and was slightly afraid.Christ bite into her neck but no blood came out.He was feigning while Rose's hair was hiding it.He was actually melting the plastic cuffs around her hands and they began to fight the humans.They met the Stigoi midway and Rose decided to take the two of them down by herself.Mase brought the rest to escape and came back to help Rose.But he was killed.

The two Strigoi were killed by Rose and was suffering some sort of trauma.When the guardians came,Rose mistook them as Strigoi until one voice made her believe none of that.Dimitri called her to release the weapon in her hands and she let that slipped from her hands and collapsed(she did not sink into unconsciousness).Dimitri helped her and he was heart-broken to see her in that state.When they got back,it was time for Rose to receive her molnija marks.Two,as she killed two Strigoi.

To my relief,...

Dimitri did not receive Tasha's offer.The way he told Rose about it,he made it sound so sweet!'Not when my heart is at someone else...'Something like that.Like I said,the two of them were so into each other!That was considered some sort of happy ending.

PS I kind of felt bad for Rose about Mase.Hopes she would recover from the 'trauma'.(Of course she would.)

Books I have read so far in this year,
1. Perfect
2. Twilight
3. New Moon
4. Eclipse
5. Breaking Dawn
6. Princess Diaries Nine
7. Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets
8. Airhead
9. Chicken Soup for the Teenage Souls 3
10.Princess Diaries Ten
11.Vampire Academy
12.Frostbite

That makes up an average of one book per month!







Myself♥


♥World of Bella and Edward♥

Isabella/Bella Swan(Mrs Cullen)
Boyfriend/Lover:Edward Cullen
"And so the lion fell in love with the lamb...,"he murmured.
I looked away, hiding my eyes as I thrilled to the word.
"What a stupid lamb," I sighed.
"What a sick, masochistic lion."

Silly, beautiful, oversensitive girl.You are my brand of heroin.-♥Edward Cullen♥
Vampires(s) . ♥


LOVES♥

♥Edward Cullen♥
"Look,I love you more than everything in the world combined.Isn't that enough?"
"Yes,it is enough.Enough forever."
And he leaned down to press his cold lips once more to my throat.
-♥Bella and Edward♥

Protagonist♥

When you can live forever, what do you live for?

Twilight♥

"What if I'm not the superhero?
What if I'm the bad guy?"
-♥Edward Cullen♥

Twilighter♥

If I could dream at all,
it would be about you.
And I'm not ashamed of it.
-♥Edward Cullen♥

Wishes♥

To be with Edward forever and ever...

He murmured♥

I dazzle people? -♥Edward Cullen♥
Bring on the shackles, I'm your prisoner.-♥Edward Cullen♥
"How old are you?"
"Seventeen," he answered promptly.
"And how long have you been seventeen?"
His lips twitched as he stared at the road.
“A while,”he admitted at last.
-♥Bella and Edward♥
I'll do whatever it takes,
to make you safe again.
♥Edward Cullen♥.
Be safe.-♥Edward Cullen♥
Just because I'm resisting the wine doesn't mean I can't appreciate the bouquet-♥Edward Cullen♥
If only you could understand,how hard it is for me to be with you,
without putting you in danger.-♥Edward Cullen♥


Thanks to♥

designer & editer of codes; x
image hosting; x
fonts; x
don't remove, thanks.