<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://draft.blogger.com/navbar/6857200807418674644?origin\x3dhttp://swanandcullen.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Sunday, November 1, 2009 | 4:13 PM

Post-Review

I had completed reading Vampire Academy by Richelle Mead within six days.It was so nice(aside the language)!Some things turned out so unexpected that caught me off guard.I was reading a part and that made me hate Dimitri.A lot.

Lissa's so-called 'uncle',Victor,knew about Lissa's special powers and wanted to make use of her to help him recover from the disease.He tortured her to do that and was caught in the end.To ensure that his plans carried out safely without interruption,he considered one crucial point--Lissa and Rose had a weird psychic bond.So as to succeed in his plannings,he wanted to distract Rose so that she would be oblivious to Lissa.

This was the part that caught me off guard.

Victor casted a lust spell onto a necklace and gave it to Rose.When Rose found out something was not right about Lissa,a voice in her head told her to find Dimitri.She did!And that voice gave her the instinct to where his room was.When seeing Dimitri,the spell worked.It did not work at the beginning,but when Dimitri wanted to stop and restrain Rose by holding her hand,it all happened.

EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!~

And when the both of them were ready to get to the last base(of which I think),that was when Dimitri removed the necklace from Rose.She was clear-minded at that time when he was out of contact with that necklace.When he touched it again,they both could not resist that temptation.It was when Dimitri found out there was something wrong about the necklace.Reluctantly,he went over to the window and throw out the necklace.And the truth sank in.

*It was not because of what Rose and Dim were doing that caught me off guard.I'd never thought it was the lust spell.

What about my hating of Dimitri?

When Rose just happened to meet him someday,he hesitated and told Rose to tell about what actually happened to them.Rose did not want to report,afraid the Academy might sack him.And guess what he said?He said that it was not fair for her as he's not interested in her in that way.
!!!!!
So Rose went to find Victor(who was in the prison)and wanted him to break the spell between her and Dim.But to my surprise,he had no clue how to break it.He mentioned that he had watched the both of them and realised she and Dim were truly into each other.'It was pretty obvious,'he said.That was when he knew his spell could work.He said without the feelings they had for each other initially,the spell would not have worked because the spell only 'cleared their minds' and 'strengthen their relation'.

Quite true,though.

Shortly,Natalie,Victor's daughter came and wanted to kill Rose.It was then she realised Natalie had turned into a Strigoi.She slammed her around and got her father out of prison.Rose was covered with blood.Then Dimitri occurred and killed her.He carried Rose and rushed to the school clinic and it was then that he confessed that he was lying before that killing took place.
Hng!
Yeah,he was bad.So bad...







Myself♥


♥World of Bella and Edward♥

Isabella/Bella Swan(Mrs Cullen)
Boyfriend/Lover:Edward Cullen
"And so the lion fell in love with the lamb...,"he murmured.
I looked away, hiding my eyes as I thrilled to the word.
"What a stupid lamb," I sighed.
"What a sick, masochistic lion."

Silly, beautiful, oversensitive girl.You are my brand of heroin.-♥Edward Cullen♥
Vampires(s) . ♥


LOVES♥

♥Edward Cullen♥
"Look,I love you more than everything in the world combined.Isn't that enough?"
"Yes,it is enough.Enough forever."
And he leaned down to press his cold lips once more to my throat.
-♥Bella and Edward♥

Protagonist♥

When you can live forever, what do you live for?

Twilight♥

"What if I'm not the superhero?
What if I'm the bad guy?"
-♥Edward Cullen♥

Twilighter♥

If I could dream at all,
it would be about you.
And I'm not ashamed of it.
-♥Edward Cullen♥

Wishes♥

To be with Edward forever and ever...

He murmured♥

I dazzle people? -♥Edward Cullen♥
Bring on the shackles, I'm your prisoner.-♥Edward Cullen♥
"How old are you?"
"Seventeen," he answered promptly.
"And how long have you been seventeen?"
His lips twitched as he stared at the road.
“A while,”he admitted at last.
-♥Bella and Edward♥
I'll do whatever it takes,
to make you safe again.
♥Edward Cullen♥.
Be safe.-♥Edward Cullen♥
Just because I'm resisting the wine doesn't mean I can't appreciate the bouquet-♥Edward Cullen♥
If only you could understand,how hard it is for me to be with you,
without putting you in danger.-♥Edward Cullen♥


Thanks to♥

designer & editer of codes; x
image hosting; x
fonts; x
don't remove, thanks.