Friday, August 7, 2009 | 8:44 PM
Post-Free Posting
All right.Let me recount about my this week's life.
Monday was nothing.Just as usual.Except for the fact that Weiling had not come back to school due to chicken-pox.
Now comes the worst day of the week.Tuesday.
What happened?Well,the choir instructor changed from one to three.It supposed to be just one,but as he is also a teacher,so he will not be seeing us often and so he brought another two teachers to teach us.So we did warm-up exercises until 4.30 plus until the three of them came.We went to the AVA room and the main instructor wanted to see each of us individually.But I was lucky that I have not been seen.I have to wait for next Tuesday.And while we were in the AVA room,we sang over and over again about the pitching.Who knows that time files that it was past six.And guess what time we were released?NEARLY 7P.M.!The longest hour that I had stayed in school.
Wednesday was the Cross Country.
Thursday was a bad day.I did badly in D&T.I don't even know how to do.All my lines resembled slopes and hills.So sad.
Today supposed to have History test.Since practically all of us did not bring foolscap papers,the test was postponed to Tuesday from 2p.m. to 2.30p.m.No break!