Thursday, May 7, 2009 | 5:56 PM
Post-Free Posting
Tomorrow must be a long day again.Wake up early in the morning to get to school.First lesson will be Mathematics,recess,Chinese,H&E and lastly,English.We are not going to have English lesson tomorrow as our teacher is not coming,due to having to go for a health check for the university.By the way,he is leaving after the last week of our school of Term 2.Weird that our co-PE teacher came and said that he's also leaving.I thought he was also leaving for university,but said that he leaves for completing his studies of NE/NIE?Who knows?But the difference is that our co-PE teacher will be coming back when Term 3 starts.Tomorrow H&E.I think it is another boring lesson as what the teacher did last lesson was to tell us to read our textbook as our H&E examination is coming.And there she was,siting happily in front of her laptop,wonder what she was doing.Just like Mrs Hill from
The Princess Diaries.Except Mrs Hill goes to the teacher's lounge rather than playing with her laptop.So the four of us were talking all the way about CCA and critizing some things(?).But I heard that my godsister is moving!I think is tomorrow?How I hope!But I wonder how she's going to get back home from school.Maybe her mother will be riding bicycle?But considering the long and tiring distance,I will definitely faint at the thought of riding the bicycle.Plus tomorrow I'm going to my grandmother's house for Mothers' Day.(Early celebration.)
"Zhuo Hei Hei"(Jun Hui)is going to tire me and irritate the day lout of me.Get to see his cute baby sister tomorrow and hope she won't cry that loud!
PS Time is so boring.How I hope that the examinations are over.Quick!
PPS *To godsis*
Note:You still owe me
one book review of 200 words,and I want you to write
an account of your feelings about moving house.
Due day is by
23/5/09(Saturday).You may do it after your examinations on 20/5/09.