<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/6857200807418674644?origin\x3dhttp://swanandcullen.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Thursday, May 28, 2009 | 9:21 PM

Post-Free Posting

There was a Speech and Drama activity today and it lasted for three hours.It might seem long,but time past very quickly without noticing it.It was quite fun,though.The teacher was Mr Gittins and he was very funny.Big sized,I should phrase it.He taught us about 'acting' and some things that we need to possess.Maybe your facial expression,tone in which you are speaking and lots more.Our group came up with a murder scene when he wanted a scene that looked like a photograph.When he wanted something like a story,we used the same scene.Li Qin and Jason was in the first scene and me and Razi appeared at the last scene.(There were two scenes.)Li Qin was supposed to quarrel with Jason at first,but Mr Gittins said we could change it to be more interesting,having Li to keep her money in a box and Jason came to take it.And there was conflict.Jason was supposed to slap Li and she took a pair of scissors and stabbed him.But the teacher decided to change it to Jason walking off and Li used his bottle to hit him hard on his head and took back the money in his pocket.Last scene was me,as a neighbour who heard a lot of noises and called the police.(That was Razi.)He knocked on the 'door' and there was more conflict.So Jason was taken away by Razi and I was standing behind Li.When she knocked into me,she asked me who was I,I replied sternly that I'm a police and she was also 'handcuffed' by me.At the end,she told me that she was shocked that I became a 'police'.I don't know what to do so I thought fast,and acted it out.

PS That proves that I'm so smart.I can think on the spot.Haha...

PPS I said that Weiling can't be an actress and I am right about that.Her scene was about her relative was dead and was so upset that she wanted to sue the hospital.But she was laughing all the way through.I am so right!







Myself♥


♥World of Bella and Edward♥

Isabella/Bella Swan(Mrs Cullen)
Boyfriend/Lover:Edward Cullen
"And so the lion fell in love with the lamb...,"he murmured.
I looked away, hiding my eyes as I thrilled to the word.
"What a stupid lamb," I sighed.
"What a sick, masochistic lion."

Silly, beautiful, oversensitive girl.You are my brand of heroin.-♥Edward Cullen♥
Vampires(s) . ♥


LOVES♥

♥Edward Cullen♥
"Look,I love you more than everything in the world combined.Isn't that enough?"
"Yes,it is enough.Enough forever."
And he leaned down to press his cold lips once more to my throat.
-♥Bella and Edward♥

Protagonist♥

When you can live forever, what do you live for?

Twilight♥

"What if I'm not the superhero?
What if I'm the bad guy?"
-♥Edward Cullen♥

Twilighter♥

If I could dream at all,
it would be about you.
And I'm not ashamed of it.
-♥Edward Cullen♥

Wishes♥

To be with Edward forever and ever...

He murmured♥

I dazzle people? -♥Edward Cullen♥
Bring on the shackles, I'm your prisoner.-♥Edward Cullen♥
"How old are you?"
"Seventeen," he answered promptly.
"And how long have you been seventeen?"
His lips twitched as he stared at the road.
“A while,”he admitted at last.
-♥Bella and Edward♥
I'll do whatever it takes,
to make you safe again.
♥Edward Cullen♥.
Be safe.-♥Edward Cullen♥
Just because I'm resisting the wine doesn't mean I can't appreciate the bouquet-♥Edward Cullen♥
If only you could understand,how hard it is for me to be with you,
without putting you in danger.-♥Edward Cullen♥


Thanks to♥

designer & editer of codes; x
image hosting; x
fonts; x
don't remove, thanks.