<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/6857200807418674644?origin\x3dhttp://swanandcullen.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Sunday, April 12, 2009 | 5:54 PM

Post-REVIEW

Yes!Finally.Finished reading New Moon.But am NOT proceeding to Eclipse.Why?Exams coming!And I think I will not b able to do well...

So,I have this weird feeling.I felt sad after finished reading it.I should be happy!But I could not.I really have no idea.This feeling is a lot TONS better than that time.Mayne it is because I am coming nearer to finish the series.The truth is,I have finished HALF of the series.

As I was saying that Bella was going to Edward's house to do a vote on whether or not they agree her to become one of them.All of them agreed,except for Rosalie and Edward.(Of course Edward!)Rosalie was because if she was Bella,she would hope someone to say no.So I think she was just being fair to herself.That was okay.Edward could not take it and went to the living room.Not long,there was an earsplitting crash.Bella asked Alice where she wanted to do it but Alice was afraid and not sure of how to not kill her.Edward came back,furious,and shouted at Bella if she was mad or insane.Lucky that Carlisle was there.Edward suggested to leave it out first and wait till Bella graduated from high school and moved out from Charlie.So Carlisle thought that it was a good idea.No choice,she had to agree with it.When Edward was in Bella's room again,his face was calculating.(Hmm...)Bella thought he was trying to think of ways or excuses.He asked her what she really wanted that she did not have it then.And she replied that she would want him to change her more than having Carlisle to do it.He asked what is she willing to trade for that.(She could not believe her ears.)Without thinking,she said,anything.
Edward:Five years?
Bella:No.You will be thinking ways out of it.
Edward:Three years?
Bella:No!
Edward:Isn't it worth anything to you at all?
Bella:Six months?
Edward:Not good enough.
Bella:One year then,that's my limit.
Edward:At least give me two.
Bella:No way.If you are staying in your teens forever,then so am I.
!!!
Edward:All right.Forget about time limits.If you want me to be the one,then you'll just have to meet one condition.
!!!!!
Bella:Condition?
!!!!!!!!!!
Edward:Marry me first.
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
OH MY GOD!!!THIS IS SO EXCITING!!!HE EVEN PLEADED HER!!!!!~ "Please,Bella?"

She didn't promise him.Not because of what.But because of Renee.She may not agree to it for her to get married before thirty.(Ugh!)But it is also quite reasonable.They will be getting married in Breaking Dawn so she can't promise him so fast yet.


Last Chapter:Epilogue:Treaty
Jake finally showed up.Just to remind Edward of the treaty.I seriously don't like Charlie.He was such a nuisance at times.When he saw Edward's car,he roared to Bella to come into the house.More grounding.I still don't know what because it is not stated in the book.Probably in Eclipse.So irritating.Keep on asking Bella to hurry.

Say bye.







Myself♥


♥World of Bella and Edward♥

Isabella/Bella Swan(Mrs Cullen)
Boyfriend/Lover:Edward Cullen
"And so the lion fell in love with the lamb...,"he murmured.
I looked away, hiding my eyes as I thrilled to the word.
"What a stupid lamb," I sighed.
"What a sick, masochistic lion."

Silly, beautiful, oversensitive girl.You are my brand of heroin.-♥Edward Cullen♥
Vampires(s) . ♥


LOVES♥

♥Edward Cullen♥
"Look,I love you more than everything in the world combined.Isn't that enough?"
"Yes,it is enough.Enough forever."
And he leaned down to press his cold lips once more to my throat.
-♥Bella and Edward♥

Protagonist♥

When you can live forever, what do you live for?

Twilight♥

"What if I'm not the superhero?
What if I'm the bad guy?"
-♥Edward Cullen♥

Twilighter♥

If I could dream at all,
it would be about you.
And I'm not ashamed of it.
-♥Edward Cullen♥

Wishes♥

To be with Edward forever and ever...

He murmured♥

I dazzle people? -♥Edward Cullen♥
Bring on the shackles, I'm your prisoner.-♥Edward Cullen♥
"How old are you?"
"Seventeen," he answered promptly.
"And how long have you been seventeen?"
His lips twitched as he stared at the road.
“A while,”he admitted at last.
-♥Bella and Edward♥
I'll do whatever it takes,
to make you safe again.
♥Edward Cullen♥.
Be safe.-♥Edward Cullen♥
Just because I'm resisting the wine doesn't mean I can't appreciate the bouquet-♥Edward Cullen♥
If only you could understand,how hard it is for me to be with you,
without putting you in danger.-♥Edward Cullen♥


Thanks to♥

designer & editer of codes; x
image hosting; x
fonts; x
don't remove, thanks.