<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/6857200807418674644?origin\x3dhttp://swanandcullen.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Wednesday, April 29, 2009 | 12:59 PM

Post-Free Posting/Review/Innermost Thoughts

Recently,there is this virus that is known world-wide.It is a contagious one,so people are worried.I fell like,this is something like the SARS outbreak in 2003,only that it is not a flu.But people are getting anxious about it that it reminded me of the SARS.Well,what is this virus I am referring?It is the swine flu.

I saw the news first at Yahoo!.I had no idea what this virus is about since we already had bird flu some years ago.I was not aware that pigs get involved!Look,if we have bird flu,swine flu,next time other animals such as lamb,cows and many other more will also get involved.I am not so worried about fish because they live in the sea.But I believe that it will one day become a worry as yeah,partly because of the weather,the global warming and the pollution that we human make.

I saw a news again in Yahoo! just now and it was about the masks that people are wearing.The question asked was "Do they really help?" That is also a very important concern.There is no one hundred percent guarantee that it will protect the people from all sorts of virus.Now the pharmacies are doing good.Tons of people went to buy surgical mask from them and some may not be able to buy it as they are out of stock.The greatest worry about the swine flu is not that it kills,but it is contagious and then comes all the dying after that.The people was not prepared at first and when it comes,they panicked.We the Singaporeans are lucky that we have the time to prepare.But it will still come to Singapore one day.You don't have to read this part and say,"Choy!" Because that was what our principal said today morning.Death,is coming near.Everyone is at risk.Even if you don't die in the swine flu,you will,when the world ends.


PS I read a Chinese news about the solar storm.And it is going to happen soon,as the experts predict.It did happened before in the 1800s.They predicted that it will happen in 22/9/12.So what do you think?Why bother?We are just going to die anyway!







Myself♥


♥World of Bella and Edward♥

Isabella/Bella Swan(Mrs Cullen)
Boyfriend/Lover:Edward Cullen
"And so the lion fell in love with the lamb...,"he murmured.
I looked away, hiding my eyes as I thrilled to the word.
"What a stupid lamb," I sighed.
"What a sick, masochistic lion."

Silly, beautiful, oversensitive girl.You are my brand of heroin.-♥Edward Cullen♥
Vampires(s) . ♥


LOVES♥

♥Edward Cullen♥
"Look,I love you more than everything in the world combined.Isn't that enough?"
"Yes,it is enough.Enough forever."
And he leaned down to press his cold lips once more to my throat.
-♥Bella and Edward♥

Protagonist♥

When you can live forever, what do you live for?

Twilight♥

"What if I'm not the superhero?
What if I'm the bad guy?"
-♥Edward Cullen♥

Twilighter♥

If I could dream at all,
it would be about you.
And I'm not ashamed of it.
-♥Edward Cullen♥

Wishes♥

To be with Edward forever and ever...

He murmured♥

I dazzle people? -♥Edward Cullen♥
Bring on the shackles, I'm your prisoner.-♥Edward Cullen♥
"How old are you?"
"Seventeen," he answered promptly.
"And how long have you been seventeen?"
His lips twitched as he stared at the road.
“A while,”he admitted at last.
-♥Bella and Edward♥
I'll do whatever it takes,
to make you safe again.
♥Edward Cullen♥.
Be safe.-♥Edward Cullen♥
Just because I'm resisting the wine doesn't mean I can't appreciate the bouquet-♥Edward Cullen♥
If only you could understand,how hard it is for me to be with you,
without putting you in danger.-♥Edward Cullen♥


Thanks to♥

designer & editer of codes; x
image hosting; x
fonts; x
don't remove, thanks.