<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/6857200807418674644?origin\x3dhttp://swanandcullen.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Sunday, April 5, 2009 | 12:30 PM

Post-Free Posting

Went out yesterday to the Interchange to do the Literature project.Brought laptop along.Went to KFC first and realised there was no connection and so we moved to The McDonald's.Who knows that there was connection available there but I don't know how to connect it using outdoor connection.He told me that I could share and connect,but didn't tell me HOW.So I did the project with Adeline and Weiling.Adeline's younger brother was funny.I said to Adeline,"He's cute!Haha..."She replied,"He is so irritating when you are living under the same roof with him."We thought that maybe he is Becky's brother instead.She left at about 5.35p.m. and Weiling and I continued to do the drawing and cutting of 'clothes' for Mrs Wormwood.Weiling was so hilarious.She brought a drink in KFC which cost $3.60 and brought nuggets at McDonald's and $2/3 plus.She treated me some nuggets and she said she felt like eating French Fries.I told her to go ahead and she took out her wallet and counted her money.Left $1.50.She asked the waiter behind the counter the price of one small packet of French Fries and found out that it cost exactly what she left.I was sitting there,laughing all the way.When she brought,my mother called if I was coming back.I told her okay,then Weiling said,"What about my French Fries?Help me eat a bit!"So I helped her by helping myself a few pieces.She was so funny.Haha...The sad thing is,I can't chat with my godsis at the same time while doing my project because of the Internet connection.

PS I received my OWN DVD last week.Still waiting for my godsis to come over and watch with her...







Myself♥


♥World of Bella and Edward♥

Isabella/Bella Swan(Mrs Cullen)
Boyfriend/Lover:Edward Cullen
"And so the lion fell in love with the lamb...,"he murmured.
I looked away, hiding my eyes as I thrilled to the word.
"What a stupid lamb," I sighed.
"What a sick, masochistic lion."

Silly, beautiful, oversensitive girl.You are my brand of heroin.-♥Edward Cullen♥
Vampires(s) . ♥


LOVES♥

♥Edward Cullen♥
"Look,I love you more than everything in the world combined.Isn't that enough?"
"Yes,it is enough.Enough forever."
And he leaned down to press his cold lips once more to my throat.
-♥Bella and Edward♥

Protagonist♥

When you can live forever, what do you live for?

Twilight♥

"What if I'm not the superhero?
What if I'm the bad guy?"
-♥Edward Cullen♥

Twilighter♥

If I could dream at all,
it would be about you.
And I'm not ashamed of it.
-♥Edward Cullen♥

Wishes♥

To be with Edward forever and ever...

He murmured♥

I dazzle people? -♥Edward Cullen♥
Bring on the shackles, I'm your prisoner.-♥Edward Cullen♥
"How old are you?"
"Seventeen," he answered promptly.
"And how long have you been seventeen?"
His lips twitched as he stared at the road.
“A while,”he admitted at last.
-♥Bella and Edward♥
I'll do whatever it takes,
to make you safe again.
♥Edward Cullen♥.
Be safe.-♥Edward Cullen♥
Just because I'm resisting the wine doesn't mean I can't appreciate the bouquet-♥Edward Cullen♥
If only you could understand,how hard it is for me to be with you,
without putting you in danger.-♥Edward Cullen♥


Thanks to♥

designer & editer of codes; x
image hosting; x
fonts; x
don't remove, thanks.