<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/6857200807418674644?origin\x3dhttp://swanandcullen.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Saturday, April 18, 2009 | 6:00 PM

Post-Free Posting

We changed our EZ-link card yesterday.The SMRT people came to change for us.The photo there was so ugly.I felt like I'm going to puke.It was taken last year.I hate it.Really.Too bad,it is going to stick with you in your entire 4/5 years life.I think my primary one picture is TONS nicer than the present one.They didn't give you back your old one.Gosh!You know what?It was during our English lesson that our form teacher came to give the cards to us.And by the way,it is NOT our form teacher who gave it to us but is our English teacher!For one thing I was thankful for was that there was a receipt there and the card was slot in between the receipt.But no use!He peeped at everyone's card!Ugh!I wouldn't even want to look at it.So there was this Jason guy wanted him to show us his picture of bald hair when he was in the navy.So he REALLY TOOK OUT HIS WALLET and the WHOLE CLASS WENT UP TO THE FRONT to take a look.We all laughed.I couldn't believe it.It's so hilarious!So hard to imagine.To add it even more funnier,he told us to go back to our seats and took out his bus card and IC/licence and said,"See,see,see.Who still wants to see?Want to see somemore?Here!" And the whole class again,went up.It's all the same,with the bald head.Hahahahahaha...Couldn't stop laughing.Since when he's been a laughing stock?Worse still,he laughed too.At himself!That's why the laughing goes on and on.Weird.He gave us the English package of grammar and vocabulary.I thought it was one whole stack.But to my surprise,it was just a few sheets of paper.And you call that 'a package'.Both were photocopied from assessment books.

My cousin was moving house today!From Woodlands to Bedok.So it's nearer.Better still,it is just next block to my grandmother's house!

PS Next month or so,my godsister will be moving even closer to me.Same district still,but just a few kilometers away.I don't' even have to take a ride to her house!It's pretty close!







Myself♥


♥World of Bella and Edward♥

Isabella/Bella Swan(Mrs Cullen)
Boyfriend/Lover:Edward Cullen
"And so the lion fell in love with the lamb...,"he murmured.
I looked away, hiding my eyes as I thrilled to the word.
"What a stupid lamb," I sighed.
"What a sick, masochistic lion."

Silly, beautiful, oversensitive girl.You are my brand of heroin.-♥Edward Cullen♥
Vampires(s) . ♥


LOVES♥

♥Edward Cullen♥
"Look,I love you more than everything in the world combined.Isn't that enough?"
"Yes,it is enough.Enough forever."
And he leaned down to press his cold lips once more to my throat.
-♥Bella and Edward♥

Protagonist♥

When you can live forever, what do you live for?

Twilight♥

"What if I'm not the superhero?
What if I'm the bad guy?"
-♥Edward Cullen♥

Twilighter♥

If I could dream at all,
it would be about you.
And I'm not ashamed of it.
-♥Edward Cullen♥

Wishes♥

To be with Edward forever and ever...

He murmured♥

I dazzle people? -♥Edward Cullen♥
Bring on the shackles, I'm your prisoner.-♥Edward Cullen♥
"How old are you?"
"Seventeen," he answered promptly.
"And how long have you been seventeen?"
His lips twitched as he stared at the road.
“A while,”he admitted at last.
-♥Bella and Edward♥
I'll do whatever it takes,
to make you safe again.
♥Edward Cullen♥.
Be safe.-♥Edward Cullen♥
Just because I'm resisting the wine doesn't mean I can't appreciate the bouquet-♥Edward Cullen♥
If only you could understand,how hard it is for me to be with you,
without putting you in danger.-♥Edward Cullen♥


Thanks to♥

designer & editer of codes; x
image hosting; x
fonts; x
don't remove, thanks.