<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://draft.blogger.com/navbar/6857200807418674644?origin\x3dhttp://swanandcullen.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Thursday, April 23, 2009 | 6:00 PM

Post-Free Posting

I'm so scared of the coming English exams.Two paper in a day!But I am lucky that I did not have oral for that,thank god.But look,I have NO experience in taking the REAL exams.I'm so worried.Although I did before letter writing,but what if I did not know what to write,how to write,or even worse,that I ANYHOW WRITE?The composition is a GREAT worry.The teacher told us to write narrative as he taught us that before.But we did not practice it.How are we going to do the preparation?For paper two,I did NOT know how to INFER AND PARAPHRASE the answers.Plus I don't think I can do the summary as:

1.I did not know how they counted as ONE point.
2.I did not know how to paraphrase it.
3.I have this habit of writing TONS of words that are necessary.
4.I don't know what will make up the total of 15 points.
5.I am not going to have time to finish,let alone check.

You see?That's the whole problem.I don't believe I can even pass the exam.Oh god!I think I am following my brother's footsteps!NO!!!~I am hitting below the belt.I couldn't afford that to happen.I am so worried,afraid.What am I going to do?

PS In my class,there is this girl that I hate MOST.She thinks she is like,sportsmanship.I wasn't good at physical education,just like Bella(yeah).And I was not playing badminton once as I was sick and that was the first lesson(most important lesson).I can't serve.Hey.My other friend knows that as I partnered her during their second lesson.She was so patient and kind.But THIS,hopeless.I told her I'm not sure how to play and she ignored me.Fine.So when it's our turn,she kept on scolding me.I ALREADY TOLD HER THAT I DON'T KNOW THE RULES,I DON'T KNOW HOW TO PLAY.IS THAT SHE DIDN'T WANT TO LISTEN.I put up with her anyway.When it's other team's turn,she told me to do something but I saw the other person doing it so I did the other one instead.When she saw me sitting on the floor,she scolded me again.She said,"Hey!You can see the line when you are sitting there meh,xiao jie."GOD.Then the other person said,"She's doing the analyse thing."Then she said,"Oh."Besides I don't see why I can't see the line when sitting.Yesterday when doing the running,I couldn't run anymore and I muttered,"Shit."I heard her said,"Don't anyhow shit."HEY!DOES SHE KNOW WHAT'S THE PURPOSE OF SAYING THOSE WORDS???Do some justice please!I think SHE IS THE ONE WHO LIKES TO SHIT HER AND THERE.Such a duffer.God,why you let this type of people survive in this world?

PPS But anyway,she can win me physically,but I WIN HER ACADEMICALLY.Dude.







Myself♥


♥World of Bella and Edward♥

Isabella/Bella Swan(Mrs Cullen)
Boyfriend/Lover:Edward Cullen
"And so the lion fell in love with the lamb...,"he murmured.
I looked away, hiding my eyes as I thrilled to the word.
"What a stupid lamb," I sighed.
"What a sick, masochistic lion."

Silly, beautiful, oversensitive girl.You are my brand of heroin.-♥Edward Cullen♥
Vampires(s) . ♥


LOVES♥

♥Edward Cullen♥
"Look,I love you more than everything in the world combined.Isn't that enough?"
"Yes,it is enough.Enough forever."
And he leaned down to press his cold lips once more to my throat.
-♥Bella and Edward♥

Protagonist♥

When you can live forever, what do you live for?

Twilight♥

"What if I'm not the superhero?
What if I'm the bad guy?"
-♥Edward Cullen♥

Twilighter♥

If I could dream at all,
it would be about you.
And I'm not ashamed of it.
-♥Edward Cullen♥

Wishes♥

To be with Edward forever and ever...

He murmured♥

I dazzle people? -♥Edward Cullen♥
Bring on the shackles, I'm your prisoner.-♥Edward Cullen♥
"How old are you?"
"Seventeen," he answered promptly.
"And how long have you been seventeen?"
His lips twitched as he stared at the road.
“A while,”he admitted at last.
-♥Bella and Edward♥
I'll do whatever it takes,
to make you safe again.
♥Edward Cullen♥.
Be safe.-♥Edward Cullen♥
Just because I'm resisting the wine doesn't mean I can't appreciate the bouquet-♥Edward Cullen♥
If only you could understand,how hard it is for me to be with you,
without putting you in danger.-♥Edward Cullen♥


Thanks to♥

designer & editer of codes; x
image hosting; x
fonts; x
don't remove, thanks.