<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/6857200807418674644?origin\x3dhttp://swanandcullen.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Monday, April 27, 2009 | 8:15 PM

Post-Free Posting

I have been controlling myself for the past few weeks.English exams tomorrow!Paper 1 and 2!!!Oh my god!I'm so afraid.That is the reason why I have to control myself.To prevent myself suffering from my gastric problems.Bec asked me to bring the score of River Flows In You tomorrow so that she can decide if she want to learn from her teacher.Well,today I stayed back to do my Literature project.I was lucky that I was not grounded when I got home,just being grounded on phone.That was so much better.So they were rehearsing and I was standing beside them.That was a part where Mrs Wormwood had to say,"Oh my god!" But I read that part for my friend. That tone was supposed to be angry and I spoke with too much expression,just like how Mrs Wormwood would sounds.So in the end,I had to 'become' Mrs Wormwood.Phua got one friend from hers to help us but I saw that was not enough so I went over to my friends,particularly Joanne for help.And she dragged Xin Yi along so in the end we had two more helpers.So much thanks to them.I did not have the time to thank them and decided to do it tomorrow.

Hey!Guess what?My godsister came over yesterday!We went to facebook(hahaha...)and check out my English teacher's profile.But we searched for the first three pages and still can't find it.So we gave up.And know what?When my father was driving me to school today,there was a car in front and I think that's my English teacher's.Looks so familiar.The driver has some hair sticking here and there(just a bit)but I was enough to deduce that there was a high chance that was him.Hey,I took a quick glance at the car number.Maybe I can suggest the number to my parents and tell them to buy 4-D!Ha!







Myself♥


♥World of Bella and Edward♥

Isabella/Bella Swan(Mrs Cullen)
Boyfriend/Lover:Edward Cullen
"And so the lion fell in love with the lamb...,"he murmured.
I looked away, hiding my eyes as I thrilled to the word.
"What a stupid lamb," I sighed.
"What a sick, masochistic lion."

Silly, beautiful, oversensitive girl.You are my brand of heroin.-♥Edward Cullen♥
Vampires(s) . ♥


LOVES♥

♥Edward Cullen♥
"Look,I love you more than everything in the world combined.Isn't that enough?"
"Yes,it is enough.Enough forever."
And he leaned down to press his cold lips once more to my throat.
-♥Bella and Edward♥

Protagonist♥

When you can live forever, what do you live for?

Twilight♥

"What if I'm not the superhero?
What if I'm the bad guy?"
-♥Edward Cullen♥

Twilighter♥

If I could dream at all,
it would be about you.
And I'm not ashamed of it.
-♥Edward Cullen♥

Wishes♥

To be with Edward forever and ever...

He murmured♥

I dazzle people? -♥Edward Cullen♥
Bring on the shackles, I'm your prisoner.-♥Edward Cullen♥
"How old are you?"
"Seventeen," he answered promptly.
"And how long have you been seventeen?"
His lips twitched as he stared at the road.
“A while,”he admitted at last.
-♥Bella and Edward♥
I'll do whatever it takes,
to make you safe again.
♥Edward Cullen♥.
Be safe.-♥Edward Cullen♥
Just because I'm resisting the wine doesn't mean I can't appreciate the bouquet-♥Edward Cullen♥
If only you could understand,how hard it is for me to be with you,
without putting you in danger.-♥Edward Cullen♥


Thanks to♥

designer & editer of codes; x
image hosting; x
fonts; x
don't remove, thanks.