Saturday, February 7, 2009 | 5:29 PM
Post-Free Posting+Review+Recount
Free Posting:
I was totally exhausted yesterday because of the Parent to Teacher meeting session organised by the school.I had my CCA that day and it ended at 5pm.We were supposed to assemble at the Indoor Sports Hall at 6pm.So I needed to go home first as I had to have my dinner.I called home and told her that I was coming back.My mother told me not to go back as I might not be able to make it back to school on time.After all the discussion,she told me to take a taxi back home.I am really smart.When I was crossing the zebra-crossing,I walked on the pavement until I reached the car park and I just happened to saw a taxi in front of me.Oh,thanks God,for helping me.I hailed it,and told the driver my destination and went home without any difficulty despite it was my first time taking a taxi home.When I reached my home car-park,it was 5.o3pm.Just nice!So he didn't charge me extra fees.I walked fast to the lift and when I was finally home,I went straight to the bathroom,ate after that,and got ready to go with my mother.I told her to go to the canteen for some light refreshments and went to the Indoor Sports Hall to assemble.By the way,I asked my friend,Weiling,to wait for me outside the Administration office.When I was on the bus,she called me and told me that Mr Ow,the discipline master told then to assemble then.I can't talk to her more as she said that a teacher was approaching.I found her sitting right in front.(I hope you can understand.)In the hall,while listening to the Principal's talk,we really can't stand her talking anymore.But we bear it.When she said it's finished,we,the students,clapped our hands loudly.But she told us that she's only finished with the segment.Oh my god!So she talked and talked,finally,the talk's really finished.So we went to our respective classrooms.Hahaha...When I saw my mother,she came up to me and asked,"Is he the one?" I replied,by smiling a BIG smile at her.And when we were walking along the hallway,she handed me a water bottle and told me that he does not look like,BUT REALLY IS!!!HAHAHAHAHAHA......Both of us were laughing all the way to the classroom.That's really funny. etc.
Review:
I ever thought of this a long time ago.Bella will always be Bella and Edward will always be Edward.When only left with other characters,I will choose being Alice!She can foresee things and have Jasper as her boyfriend!That's really great!
Recount:
I don't know why my eyes hurts since yesterday.I thought of Eyes On Fire.Haha...I can be that imaginary...
PS You are grinning too much by the mention of Edward.
PSS Three more days to go for my birthday!
PPPS I am so busy lately.So I don't have the time to post.Test!