Thursday, January 8, 2009 | 5:08 PM
Post-Free Posting
I'm so desperate.I don't know how to say.Okay.Let's do it this way.Here is my problem:
1.I need a CCA for a secondary school.
2.I want to join a CCA that involves music.So maybe I can join 'Band'.
3.There will be an audition for the CCA on the 13th of January.
4.They did NOT have piano that involves in this CCA but I'm left with no choice.
5.I don't know the time and venue for the audition.
6.I don't know where and how to sign up for the audition.
7.If I get into the audition,and they did not need piano for this CCA,WHAT DO I NEED TO DO FOR THE AUDITION???JUST DO WHAT FOR THE AUDITION???
8.My friend said that MAYBE I need to go to the booth and sign up for the audition.JUST WHERE'S THE BOOTH???
9.I have no one to ask as no one I know wants to join 'Band' with me.
10.CAN ANYONE JUST TELL ME???CAN ANYONE ANSWER MY QUESTIONS???
I really hate it.I hate that I ALWAYS have so much problems and worries.I think I'm going to be like Mia soon.But not becoming a princess.